So you are looking to move to Dubai or simply invest in an area of the city that is bound to appreciate in value over the next few years; well, there are many opportunities in and around Dubai but few come close to the beautiful area of Dubai Hills. If you were thinking that you might want to buy Hills property in Dubai with cryptos, then you are in luck, because there are some good places up for grabs that allow you to spend your digital tokens to acquire them.
In this 2,700-acre development, you can find Dubai Hills property to buy with crypto that will blow your mind. The area forms part of the Mohammed Bin Rashid (MBR) city and is a highly sought-after area to live in for people from all over the world. As the area is still very much under development you might be put off by the idea of buying there, but have no fear as the continued development means that you can be sure that your investment will grow in value. The area has several different villa types but also allows you to buy beautiful Dubai Hills apartments with crypto, or spend your digital tokens on a lovely townhouse. Whatever you might be looking for, you are sure to find it in this growing area.
How to get started with Dubai Hills crypto real estate?
Dubai Hills Estate is the first phase being developed in MBR and is a joint venture between Emaar and Meraas Holding. What they are working on is a mixed-use lifestyle development that stretches across 11 million square meters and has a very strong focus on creating an environment that has sustainability at its core.
Many people these days are looking for property for sale in Dubai Hills with crypto as it gives you not only a beautiful place to live with its gorgeous landscaping, full 18-hole golf course, tennis academy, cycling tracks, and loads of great retail and dining options; it provides you with a lifestyle that most people can only dream of.
This leads us to the question of how to go about buying a spot in this UAE wonderland and how to buy Dubai Hills property with crypto. Well, when it comes to investing in real estate, whether it is for reselling or living, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Location, location, location: The location of the property is the number one thing to consider as it will have the greatest impact on the value of the real estate. In the case of buying Dubai emirates Hills real estate with crypto, you can be sure that everything is well set up and all the amenities are there for the occupants to be able to live a full and happy life.
- The property type: While Dubai Hills offers a range of apartments, villas, and townhouses, what type of property you want will depend on your purpose for purchasing it. While each and every type of property has its own pros and cons, when it comes to buying Dubai Hills property for crypto it is hard to go wrong, no matter what you end up buying.
- Budget and payment: Nex up is figuring out how much are willing to pay and how you plan to make that payment. How much you can afford to spend on a property will make a big difference as to what you might end up with in terms of size and location. Take some time to think about the size of the property you would like to purchase and consider things like the number of bedrooms and bathrooms you need, the amenities you desire, and what you will ultimately be willing to put up for the place.
- Consider future plans: This one can easily be overlooked but it is crucial that you think about your long-term plans for the property. Are you planning to live there or flip it for a profit? Luckily the UAE has gone a long way to making crypto purchases possible, which allows you to at least have a simple and straightforward way of paying for the place you have your eyes on.
- Talk to the pros: While it is certainly possible to buy Dubai Hills real estate with crypto all on your own, seeking out the assistance of a trustworthy real estate agent such as Coin Real Estate who have a good track record can be a game changer. They will not only provide valuable insights and expertise to help you make informed decisions but will make sure that all the paperwork is done correctly and see to it that everyone gets their fair share.
These are all general things that should be taken into consideration before going into a real estate investment, and if you have given some thought to all the above and come up with a final decision then it is time to get ready for your purchase.
Things you will need
The government of the UAE has made it exceedingly easy for almost anyone to purchase real estate in the country, and if you want to buy forest Hills Dubai real estate with crypto it is no different.
To complete your purchase all that you will need is a valid government-issued passport from your home country and enough crypto to complete the transaction. While other countries might have long lists of requirements, the UAE does not. In fact, if you are working with a good real estate agent, then you can even complete your purchase without the need to even walk out the door. That’s right, it can all be done from the comfort of your own home.
Not only is it an easy process but for those who purchase Dubai Hills apartments with crypto, villas, townhouses, or whatever real estate that is valued at AED 1 million or more, you will be eligible to apply for a UAE visa. Depending on the property value, you will be granted either a 3-year or 5-year renewable visa that can be renewed for as long as you own the property.
All-in-all, buying a crypto property in Dubai Hills is an undertaking that is both easy and promises to be a good opportunity for investment. The area is constantly being developed and when it is completed will be one of the wonders of the modern world. While the property prices might be a bit high, the luxury lifestyle that Dubai Hills promises to offer completely makes up for it. So when looking for something to do with those extra crypto coins, one of the best options is finding a reliable real estate agent and buying a slice of this mind-blowing new development.
Frequently asked questions about Dubai Hills real estate
Absolutely. While parts of Dubai Hills are still under development, other areas are already seeing new residents enjoying this magical area and living in the community.
Currently, Dubai Hills is very easily accessible from Downtown Dubai and will soon be connected to the rest of the city via Etihad Rail and a subway line branching off from the Dubai Metro service.
Mohammed Bin Rashid City, named after the ruler of Dubai, was first announced back in 2012 and is set to be a major tourist destination. As such, there are many attractions that have already been built and many that are still in the making; these include a world-class 18-hole golf course, the world’s largest mall (the Mall of the World), several art galleries, and the largest swimming pool in the world.